Electronic Press Kit
I Believe We Can Live in Harmony, the first song from the forthcoming album Radio Ubuntu addresses the issues of xenophobia, immigration, poverty and integration. Its intention is to convey a positive message of reconciliation and goodwill to a world in desperate need of healing.
DOWNLOAD OR STREAM THE FIRST SINGLE!
Executive Producers: Phil Manzanera & Dan Chiorboli
Written by Dan Chiorboli, Andre Kriel, Femi Koya & Phil Manzanera.
Arranged & Produced by Dan Chiorboli & Andre Kriel.
Engineered, Co-Produced & Mixed by John Lindemann @ JSL Studios, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Phil Manzanera: Electric Guitar
- Dan Chiorboli: Percussion
- Andre Kriel: Acoustic Guitar & Lead Vocals (Bridge)
- Tebogo Sedumedi: Bass & Lead Vocals (Intro)
- Femi Koya: Saxophone & Lead Vocals (Verse)
- Black Moses Ngwenya: Hammond Organ
- Peter Djamba: Drums
- Justin Sasman: Trombone
- Felix Arimoro: Trumpet
- Cindy Alter: Backing Vocals
- Tamani Mbeya: Backing Vocals.
The album “Radio Ubuntu” will be released shortly and focuses on the common themes of unity, solidarity and empathy among people and nations. Stylistically it features songs in diverse musical genres such as mbaqanga, gospel, afro-soul, afro-beat, highlife, rock, pop, zydeco, country, boeremusiek and reggae.
Available now on all good digital platforms